Year 11 December 2023 Mock Exams
Please click on the link below to access the timetable for the forthcoming Mock Exam Cycle for Year 11’s.
YEAR 10 MOCK EXAMS
Please see the Year 10 Mock exam schedule below.
YEAR 11 EXAM SCHEDULE
The following advice is especially relevant during exam windows, and should be followed by Year 11 students.
Parents and Carers should ensure:
- Pupils have 100% attendance during exam periods.
- Pupils arrive to school punctually and have the necessary equipment for their examinations (including a scientific calculator for Maths and Science exams).
- Pupils are engaged in revision for the examinations at home in addition to the extensive extra-curricular offer that is in place to support them at school
How Parents and Carers can help:
- Ensure pupils have a quiet place to study
- Help pupils to plan their time, use a weekly revision timetable
- Ensure they are continually going through and making new notes from revision guides and other accredited sources
- Set targets and offer small rewards
- Encourage pupils to focus on their weaknesses
- Ensure they attend the after school enrichment sessions
- Ensure they are using Hegarty and GCSEPod regularly
- Get in touch if you have any questions or need any advice
Serlby Park follows the rules and regulations set out by JCQ, details of which can be found by clicking below.
Exam Access Arrangements
Pupils in KS4 may receive access arrangements in order to support examinations. All access arrangements are on an individual basis and are as a result of testing to establish need. We endeavour to identify in KS3 if students may need additional arrangements to support examinations, however they will not be officially tested until year 10 via our external provider. More information on Exam Access Arrangements can be found: