Accessing the Online Academy
All staff and pupils have a Microsoft 365 account that gives them full access to the Online Academy. Access school email https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox
Microsoft 365 – Are you a team player?
The Online Academy gives all staff and pupils access to The Delta Academy – online. This includes Outlook Email and Calendar, One Drive Cloud Storage, Teams Classrooms, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and many more of the Microsoft 365 packages to use where ever they may be in the world.
The Learning Team – Online
- Pupils in all situations will follow their normal timetable and this will be accessible from home in their calendar.
- All lessons
- The Online Academy will be used to enhance all face to face learning, and give pupils 24/7 access to learning resources, revision and collaborative learning opportunities. Each subject will tailor this to best support the pedagogy for that subject area.
- Pupils who have to self-isolate will follow their normal timetable at home. They would access the work they need to do independently, in the Working from Home Team for their Year group, on Microsoft Teams
- Partial Bubble or Whole School Lockdown
- Pupils who are part of any partial bubble or whole school lockdown will access online face to face remote learning the very next day. This will be with their normal teacher on Microsoft Teams.
The Pastoral Team – Online
- Each Pupil will also be part of a team with their Learning Manager in the Pastoral Team. This will be where pupils will get updates, support, well-being and safeguarding information and keep in direct contact with the whole pastoral team.
Student Safeguarding and Wellbeing
Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs S Jowett – firstname.lastname@example.org